Please see homepage for local Covid-19 information.
Rangely Canyon Pintado Hill Climb Race Sept.Name: Rangely Canyon Pintado Hill Climb Race Sept.Date: September 11, 2020 - September 13, 2020Event Description:The Rangely Canyon Pintado Hill Climb is organized by the Colorado Hill Climb Association, the same group that runs the Lands End Race on Grand Junction's Grand Mesa.
RACE WEEKEND INFO
A few things you need to know if you are new fan and planning on coming to a race.
- Make sure you plan on staying all day! There are only a few breaks in the action. Therefore, you will not be able to move freely on the race track. Be sure to park in a safe place off the road. Once the race starts, the road is closed! You may only move if a race safety official approves. If you are unsure, stay put!
- Bring food and water. There will be a food truck in the pits but not up on the mountain, so plan accordingly!
- Being Colorado, we all know the weather can change in a few short minutes. Be sure you are prepared for that famous Colorado weather and bring that sunscreen, those umbrellas and an extra jacket!
- Race weekend schedules are: Saturdays are practice and qualifying days. We always try to get in 4 runs up the road but this depends on how many delays (accidents) we have that day. Sundays are race day and we will do 2 full runs up the road. Race start times are tentative but usually we start at around 8am (gates open at 6am) on Saturdays and 9am (gates open at 7am) on Sundays.
- Be sure you have fun and enjoy the action packed racing!! See you on the mountain!!
Click on any of the scrolling events for more information!